Many foreigners obtain a VISA to come to Korea. Among them, foreigners trying to get jobs have been steadily increasing over the past decade. The reason for foreigners wanting to find jobs in Korea is that they can experience a new culture with many different kinds of food, and there is a perception that Korea has the greatest desire for education and that the educational system is doing well.

If you need to get more information, please click below.

Document Preparations
Frequent Mistakes
Actual Examples